My Service & Philosophy
I read the manuals so you don't have to.
They say God helps those who help themselves. I help those who help others — and those just beginning their journey into independent business:
- Solopreneurs and small businesses getting started setting up their online presence — or taking a fresh look at it
- Holistic practitioners, healers, life coaches, and others who heal by sharing their wisdom as well as through their practice
- People who (like me) left stable and possibly high-paying jobs to start their own business ("50 is the new 30" — haven't you heard?)
I base my work and fees on the value I can bring to your business. That means more to me than tasks and hourly rates.
I talk with you to learn about your goals and needs. I find solutions that are right for you in terms of functionality, ease of use, and budget — not based on the latest buzzwords.
My services are structured to guide you, as you're ready, through the different aspects of content marketing:
- Digital Productivity. Getting your platforms and content posting workflows set up most effectively.
- Content Marketing. Developing and implementing your content strategy using those workflows.
- Webinars & Courses. Reaching and teaching a wider audience to build your reputation and income.
And ... I offer a 10% discount off my quoted prices for full payment in advance.
My Digital Productivity Package is a personalized, quick-turnaround package of setup, training, and consultation. It includes services like:
• A review of your current website platforms and plugins, social media, and workflows
• Selection and setup of new platforms
• Integration of your platforms so they work together
• Phone consultation, assistance, and online training in how to use them
Digital Productivity Package: $597
Individual Training: $100/hour
My content marketing services are established on value-based project fees, not hourly rates. We develop a package to fit your needs and budget:
• Content marketing audit
• Development of your business voice, persona, and unique selling proposition (USP)
• Development of long-term content goals and strategies
• Creation of editorial calendar and workflow
• Phone consultation, online training
My webinar/online course production services free up your time to focus on your subject matter:
• Creation and setup of 1 webinar or course (live or automated)
• Lead-up notifications (included in platform)
• Integration with your email and analytics platforms
• 1-on-1 rehearsal session
• Training on platform and workflow
Webinar Production: $697
Live Webinar Operation: $200
Webinar/Course Content: See my Content Marketing services